Terms & Conditions
- Cosmic Bills process invoice data for you. The definition of invoice on this webpage includes all document you submitted to Cosmic Bills for processing, such as a purchase bill, sale invoice, receipt, order confirmation and any other document you submitted to Cosmic Bills for processing.
- The free trial is limited to 14 days and maximum 100 invoices. After the free trial, it is Your obligation to pay for the service if you wish to continue to use. It is Your obligation not to apply different user names for the same service. Use of the Cosmic Bills Service may be subject to limitations, including but not limited to monthly transaction volumes.
- During the free trial, you will provide us with your email address. This email address will be used for communication between us and you. We may add your email address to our newsletter email address database. If you do not want to receive newsletters, you can unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the end of each newsletter.
- During the free trial, you may provide us with your phone number. This is optional. We may call this number to check whether you have any questions that we can help you with.
- Your invoice data remain Your property. However, your access to the data is contingent on full payment of the Cosmic Bills Access Fee when due. For your account that is not paid for the services for longer than a year, Cosmic Bills may delete the data from its database without notice.
- You must maintain copies of all data input into the Service. Cosmic Bills adheres to its best practice data back-up regime and accounting industries’ best practices in record keeping for a minimum of seven years. Cosmic Bills does not make any guarantees that there will be no loss of data. Cosmic Bills expressly excludes liability for any loss of data no matter how caused.
- Cosmic Bills automatically processes the invoice data for you, and it acknowledges that the success rate is less than 100% due to various reasons. Cosmic Bills attempts to extract line items from each invoice; however, it does not guarantee that the line items on all invoices will be extracted due to various reasons. It is Your obligations to validate all Cosmic Bills invoice data extraction before using them for accounting and any other purposes. Cosmic Bills excludes any liability for any inaccuracy of the invoice data extraction.
- Cosmic Bills charges all invoices processed from Your invoice-uploading emails, your manually uploaded invoice files or your connected cloud storage (such as Google Drive) against Your invoice quota that is allocated at the time of payment subscription. It is done regardless of whether there are invoice files in the email attachment, directly in the email body, or in the email body as hyperlinks, regardless of the document type, and regardless of the accuracy of the data extraction.
- Cosmic Bills subscription can be cancelled at any time; however, no refund will be issued. (Cosmic Bills has a substantial trial period and therefore we will not refund you when you change your mind or change your circumstances or for what ever reasons, any pdf usage left will be not be paid as refund.)
- A Cosmic Bills account can be renamed upon request. Your Cosmic Bills connection to a company on an accounting software can be disconnected and reconnected to a different company on the same or a different accounting software platform.
- Cosmic Bills collects the minimal amount of personal data from You, for the sole purpose of performing document processing services to You.
- Cosmic Bills collects Your personal data You provided when You registered and is committed to protecting the security of Your personal information.
- Cosmic Bills keep a copy of all document you submitted to Cosmic Bills for processing, for the purpose of tax office record keeping and Cosmic Bills internal record keeping.
- Cosmic Bills periodically obtain accounting data from your nominated accounting system, authorized by You for the connection with Cosmic Bills. Only relevant data will be obtained for the sole purpose of perform document processing services to You.
- Cosmic Bills may monitor Your invoice data processing, for the sole purpose of improving invoice processing accuracy for You.
- Cosmic Bills will not disclose Your personal information, document and accounting information to a third party unless You have provided Your explicit consent or compelled by the court orders.
- Cosmic Bills does not store Your payment card information.